Friday, June 28, 2013

Tour Stop: Bad Things by R.K. Lilley

Danika hasn’t had an easy life. Being insanely attracted to bad boys has never helped make it easier.

One look at Tristan, and every brain cell she possessed went up in smoke. This man was trouble with a capital T. It was a given.

She knew better. Bad boys were bad. Especially for her. Considering her history, it was crazy to think otherwise. So why did crazy have to feel so damn fine?

For as long as she could remember, Danika had been focused on the future with single-minded purpose. Tristan came along and taught her everything there was to know about letting go, and living in the present. She fell, hard and deep. Of course, that only made her impact with the ground that much more devastating.


Buy Links:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

Review:
This is my first read from R.K. Lilley so I wasn't prepared for the emotional roller coaster ride I was about to get on. I've heard really good things about her Up in the Air Series which this is a spin off of, but haven't had a chance to read them yet. After reading Bad Things, I think I will move her other books up on my TBR list.

Tristan and Danika, whew boy is there instant chemistry between these two. I mean you can literally feel the sexual tension while you read. I love that Danika knows what she wants and won't settle for less. Tristan is a walking talking play boy with charm and charisma and one hell of a temper. He doesn't do relationships and Danika won't do hookups, so they decide to just be friends. WELL.... what do you get when you have two best friends with so much chemistry and the sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife....you get Bad Things or should I say really, really good things. I love the friendship that the two share, the way they just flow together like they've know each other forever. I love Tristan's friends and how they just make Danika one of the guys, with the exception of Dean, oh how I loathe him!! Even though Danika and Tristan have a great friendship as things progress they become so wonderfully dysfunctional that you just can't put the book down, it just sucks you in until your soaking it up and begging for more. I can't wait for more from their story, I'm so emotionally invested in this book it's like waiting for santa clause as a kid.

Playlist:



Author profile:
R.K. Lilley lives in Colorado with her husband and their two beautiful sons. She's had a lot of interesting jobs, from being a first class flight attendant, to being a stablehand, but swears she never knew what hard work was until she had children. She's been addicted to both reading and writing fiction since she can remember. She loves to travel, read, hike, paint, game, watch anime, and make the most of every single day. She is the author of the erotic romance novels In Flight, Mile High, Grounded, and the novella, Lana.

Author Links
Facebook
Website
Goodreads
 



No comments:

Post a Comment