Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned # 2) by Belle Aurora

Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?


Add it to your Goodreads TBR List.
Author Goodreads Page

Review:

Sooo, this lady----> Author Belle Aurora, <--- yea, that lady right there, she is hands down one of my all time favorite authors! I fell in LURVE (yes, this is a word, even if I did make it up) with her writing style when I read Friend-Zoned (Book # 1) and after reading Love Thy Neighbor (Friend-Zoned Book # 2), I don't think there is anything I won't read by her. Seriously, this chick has ROCKED MY SOCKS!! This book is so good that I can promise you I will definitely be reading it over and over again just so I can hang out with these crazy characters. 5/5 Stars for this lady!!!


After reading book one, I knew that I was going to love Asher (Ghost) and Nat's story. From the very beginning Asher has been one of my favorite characters. He is closed off and broody and he doesn't trust people. Oh, and Nat, how can you not love her smart mouth and sassy attitude. She's another who can put on a good front. These characters are easily relatable, you feel as though they are people you hangout with everyday. The banter, witty comebacks and shenanigans between them will have you dying with laughter. BUT, it's not all fun and games, this story will make your heart ache, fill you with love and joy and if you are like me, bring you to tears (I know sappy Susie over hear can't keep it together, lol) Basically, everything you need for an outstanding story is in this book. It's a fun flirty romance mixed with deep emotion and it touches on everyday issues. Things a normal couple would deal with and go thru, not some far fetched off the wall stuff that isn't even possible. This is real life or as real life as you can get and I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for more from this series and this Off The Charts Amazing Author!!!
 
Find Friend-Zoned (Book # 1) at:



No comments:

Post a Comment