Sunday, June 9, 2013

Losing Me, Finding You by C.M. Stunich

'Losing Me, Finding You', a New Adult/Biker/Contemporary Romance Erotica Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up (Book 1 In The Triple M Series; Book Two Releases June 25th)

"Austin Sparks crushes me against the pool table with his hips, the roughness of his jeans rubbing against the smoothness of my thighs as he pushes up my skirt with his warm hands.
'Get ready for this, beautiful.' "

Twenty-one year old Amy Cross's idea of a hot Saturday night is curling up with her favorite book boyfriend and secretly sneaking a bottle of her mother's wine. That is, until she meets Austin Sparks, the biker boy with a past that burns like fire and a gaze she can't look away from. Without knowing what she's doing or why she's doing it, Amy ends up on the road with Austin traveling from one city to another while learning things she's only ever read about in romance novels.

At first it seems like Austin is Amy's fantasy come true, but as their journey progresses, she starts to sense that Austin is running away from something. Amy knows that she'll do whatever it takes to help him find himself. What she doesn't expect is that she'll lose herself in the process and how good it will feel to be free.



Review
I adore CM Stunich, she's another author who doesn't write fairytale story endings, she shows you the bad, what society deems bad. Her heroes aren't the white knight perfect straight laced guys, her heroes by society's standards are bad guys, someone most people wouldn't even give a chance. I was introduced to her writing in Tasting Never and I have been hooked ever since.

If I had to chose my favorite type of book it would have to be anything dealing with hot bikers. Melissa has a rockstar fetish and I have the biker fetish. With that being said, I have high standards for my bikers. My number one rule is that they can't be all soft and sensitive there needs to be an edge to them, I mean hello they are part of an MC not a country club and there are only a very small handful of authors who can write the perfect biker and C.M. Stunich is definitely one of them.

Austin Sparks rides with the Triple M Motorcycle Club, he has a sordid past that he can't run from and things with the MC have been sketchy lately. They roll into town for a bike rally where he meets Amy Cross, daughter of the town preacher. Amy is almost a prisoner of her town, of her home and her only escape is in the books she reads. She is desperate to escape and finds her opportunity on the back of a bike. She is faced with turning her back on her family, fitting in with her new biker family, how she will earn her keep with that family and the sketchy things that go on inside the biker world.

This is one of my favorite reads for the year so far and I can't wait for book 2, Loving Me, Trusting You to be released.


Also Available From CM Stunich
-Tasting Never

No comments:

Post a Comment