Monday, May 20, 2013

Tour Stop: Dark Desire (Dark Brothers Series #2) by Bec Botefuhr

This book contains adult content. 18+ only. This book has a cliffhanger ending, but you will pleased to know all the books in the series are now available on amazon.

After the shock of finding out about Jagger's wife, Willow ran. She needed time, needed space to fix her heart. The love of her life has a big choice to make. Her or his wife.

When she returns, Willow is forced to face Jagger and his wife Sharleen. She has to face up to the choice he will make. He loves her, she knows that but she also knows his loyal side can be a lot stronger than his heart.

Come on this thrilling adventure filled with lust, romance and deadly people ready to tear Willow and Jagger apart once more. Willow is about to find out everything she thought she believed in...was wrong.


Find it on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review:
I finished book one Dark Poison and went straight into reading this book so to say I was a little pissed off is an understatement. I was pissed at Willow for just running away at the first sign of trouble and I was pissed at Jagger for not seeing the Sharleen was up to something. I mean it's weird the way she just came back after all this time just when things are looking up for Jagger. Well in this book, I'm proud of Willow, after she sorts things out she decides to fight for her man and Sharleen is not having it. I do not like Sharleen, she is two faced and snotty and skanky. It's easier to connect with Willow and Jagger in this book instead of just having a captor and captive relationship like in book one, their relationship grows as an actual couple. We are introduced to a few more characters in this book that just enhance the story line and what a story line it is. This series just gets better and better. The HOT alpha males, the STEAMY sex, the banter between all of the characters and I LOVE the twists that the story takes. Just when I think I had something figured out BAM..it changes!! This book was probably my favorite out of the series.

 
Meet the Author:
My name is Bec Botefuhr. I'm a 25 year old Mother of Two from Australia. My novels all came to me in dreams, and while some say this is "Lame" it is just simply the truth. I love writing, I have loved it since I was a child and couldn't wait to share my work with the world. I'm new to this and trying very hard to start out in the Author world. I may not be perfect, and I may make mistakes but I'm trying. I hope you appreciate what I'm doing, and know that I'm learning as I grow. As all Author's do. Thank you for reading my work, and I look forward to future releases. If you like or hate it, I still appreciate you all!!
Bec Botefuhr.

"True blue, is it me and you? Is it mum and dad? Is it a cockatoo? Is it standing by your mate, when she's in a fight? Or just Vegemite? True blue."


No comments:

Post a Comment