Saturday, December 29, 2012

Preservation Series by Rachael Wade Reading Order

Somehow Rachael Wade keeps sucking me back in with her work! She is awesome! I haven't read all of her books yet, but I am working on it. I loved Preservation and I'm sure you will too. I'm patiently awaiting the release of Reservation :)
  • Preservation (Book 1 Preservation Series)
  • Reservation (Book 2 Preservation Series)- Ryan's POV TBA 2013
  • Love and Relativity- IS a stand-alone novel. You do NOT need to read the Preservation Series to understand L&R. However, it does tie in with the Preservation Series for 3 reasons:
    • Carter, Kate’s best friend from Preservation, is an important character in Love and Relativity.
    • Emma and Jackson from Love and Relativity WILL be in Reservation, book 2 of the Preservation Series.
    • Whitney from Love and Relativity will be Carter’s leading lady in the 3rd Preservation book (book 3 of the Preservation Series is from Carter’s POV).
  • Book 3 Preservation Series, no title yet- Will be from Carter's POV.

And a note from Rachael about book 2:
The release date for Reservation, book 2 of the Preservation Series, will be announced soon. In the meantime, though, I have something to hold you over. When Preservation receives its 100th Amazon review, I’ll celebrate by releasing chapter 1 of book 2! So, if you haven’t left a review yet, hop on over and leave one now HERE, or if you know someone who has read the book, encourage them to leave an honest rating and review. Cross-posting your review on Goodreads is also always very much appreciated. Remember: It doesn’t have to be a novel. Just a sentence or two stating what you enjoyed about the story. As soon as the 100th review is posted, the 1st chapter will be released on my blog. Thanks to all of you guys for your support and for your enthusiasm for the series. I’m really looking forward to bringing you Ryan’s story!
Much Love,
Rachael
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment