Monday, November 5, 2012

The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan Reading Order

We loved this series! We dove right in and didn't stop until the books were over. The title says it all, I swear I was gasping for breath the entire time. Be prepared, book #1 has a MAJOR cliffhanger, book #2 has a smaller cliff hanger, but none the less we are ready for book 3!

I say get them while you still can at the current price because Penguin Publishing has picked up the series and will be re-releasing with new covers and under their label (that means the price will probably go up, so get it now!)

"No one tried to get involved with me, and I kept to myself. This was the place where everything was supposed to be safe and easy. How could Evan Mathews unravel my constant universe in just one day?"

He knows there’s something more to the girl sitting in the back of the class the moment he sees her. She’s beautiful, intelligent, and athletic – but she slips quietly through the crowded halls, trying not to exist. Determined to get to know the elusive girl, Evan soon discovers…

Emma Thomas is hiding a terrible secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment